WHR Allied Health provides
- We have developed a social script that can be shared with your family to understand what Occupational Therapists can do and how this process might take place. It is available here.
- WHR Allied Health Service Agreement
- Victoria Police – Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Information Regarding a Disorder or Disability
- Term 2, 2019 – Group Parent Education Parenting Events
- 10 Most important things you should tell your child to build resilience and happiness – Michael Carr-Gregg
- Triple P Positive Parenting – University of Queensland’s Parenting and Family Support Centre
- ASD Wandering-Resource-2016
- GEELONG Help Mate!
- My Future – Helping older teens to identify possible occupations of interest to them
- Cyberbullying – Office of the Children’s eSafety Commissioner.
- Geelong Bipolar Support Group
- Building Resiliency in Young people Resource 2013
- Amazing Things Happen
- If you require information related to OT Driver Assessors please refer to this VicRoads list
- My NDIS Pathway – Becoming a Participant An easy to understand overview of becoming an NDIS participant
- reimagine today is a website with info related to the NDIS and Psychosocial disability
- Flexibility in your NDIS Plan – Choice and Control
- NDIS Assistive Technology Complexity Level Classification
- NDIS Participant portal step by step guide – 26 August 2016
- NDIS info share Consent Form
- Disability Discrimination Act
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013
- NDIS Operational Guidelines
- 2018-19 Price Guide VIC NSW QLD TAS Valid from 1 July 2018. A guide on the NDIS prices and associated arrangements. This can be an excellent resource for NDIS Participants to understand what supports exist and how they are funded.
- Australian Charter of Health Care Rights – It is a requirement that all SWEP applications acknowledge that the client has been provided with this detail and it is supported by the therapist. The Health Care Charter – A guide for patients consumers carers and families.
- Great summary/comparative view of the Self Managed Vs Plan Managed Vs Agency Managed options for NDIS Participants. This was created and published by The Growing Space.
- Complaint Handling Standards Fact Sheet – Victoria
- Code of Conduct (Children and Young People)
- NSW Reporting Child Abuse – Flowchart Final 4.8.17
- Vic – Reporting Child Abuse – Mandatory Reporting – Child First – Child Protection flow chart
- WHR Statement of Commitment to Child Safety
- The role of Allied Health Assistants in Supporting Occupational Therapy Practice
Your WHR Allied Health Therapist maintains the required unrestricted Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency registration. You can review the details at the AHPRA site here. Therapists also maintain membership of their respective associations, including Occupational Therapy Australia and
Scopeof Occupational Therapy Services for Individuals with ASD across the life course – An interesting journal article from The American Journal of Occupational Therapy, November/December 2010, Vol 64, number 6 (supplement). This is made available for individuals use. Available for free download from http://ajot.aota.org/issue.aspx?issueid=930061#issueid=930061